Monday, December 1, 2014

Someday

\

Someday, a man is going to walk into my life and he will be all things that the one before was and better.
This man will show me things are not as bad as I dread and expect them to be like,
this man, will wipe away all the pain, loss and fear that the one before left behind.
He will make me understand why so many things had to go wrong
So that I would be worthy of the good that came later.
He will be everything I dreamed of and more.
Someday, this is going to happen,
Or so I have to believe.
But that day
is not
Today.



I was inspired by the Queen Song, "Somebody To Love"


Each morning I get up I die a little
Can barely stand on my feet
Take a look in the mirror and cry
Lord what you're doing to me
I have spent all my years in believing you
Lord!
Somebody, somebody

Can anybody find me somebody to love?

2 comments:

  1. You write beautifully and I can feel your pain through each and every word... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dee!

      You have no idea how much this 14 words and a smiley mean to me!

      I write this more for myself than anything. But Im glad to know that someone else chanced upon this! :)

      So thanks so much!

      Delete