Tuesday, June 2, 2015

02/06/2015

I am pretty damn tired today. Had a busy day at college, listening to classes (more like sleeping off) and then walking around college. I also had to makeup for not uploading anything the last two days by typing everything I had written down.

I have managed to keep my till now idle mind pretty damn busy over the whole day today. I got so busy that I haven't felt the need to even eat through the time I have been home. I am searching for things to type up, but I am at a loss right now. I am yet to work on spending more time with parents.

Oh, a friend of mine called me fat to my face today, but I somehow grinned and held my tongue! That's a big win for me I guess, usually I'd cry on the spot or say a cruel retort so this is a victory I guess.

I guess this is all I have to say for the day today I guess. I am trying to get back into studying daily again, but that was a bust today, but I plan on getting there soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment